Monday, April 5, 2010

Do you believe in the Supernatural?

John Edward will be in Indy this Wednesday. I used to watch psychic medium John Edward on the Sci-Fi channel every night. He did a show called Crossing Over where he would help people communicate with loved ones who had passed over. Some of the readings were really very impressive (so are his gorgeous eyes. I have a secret crush but don't tell my hubby). I have always been interested in the supernatural and am a fan of Sylvia Browne and John Edward. Well, I am fan of Sylvia's most of the time. I think she's getting a little cranky as she gets older and maybe not as accurate as she used to be. I took my mom to see Sylvia live in Indy and it was really interesting. I was bummed that we didn't get picked for a reading. Now my husband, he is a skeptic. He doesn't believe in all this "nonsense" and that's ok. But for some reason I have always been a believer. My grandfather on my moms side passed away before I was born and I have always wanted to see if John Edward could help me make a connection with him. I have no idea what I would ask him though...lol. Hey Grandpa, how's Heaven? What's the food like? Is God nice? Can you see us in the shower? Just kidding!! I would probably just ask if he's ok and if he is aware of what's going on down here. I would love to go to this event but I just checked the ticket price and one ticket is - holy cow- $185 flippin dollars?! That's crazy! He's cute but not that cute! I guess if he really can do what he says he can do, there are people who would be willing to pay that amount. Well, maybe in my next life I can afford to pay that much for a ticket. Just in case $185 sounds like a steal to you, you can buy tickets online. See the details below.

Indianapolis Talks & Lectures:
John Edward
Wednesday, Apr 7 - 7:00p
at Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
Indianapolis, IN

http://www.johnedward.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment