Monday, April 19, 2010

I went to Dairy Queen in Seymour and got a Blizzard for 25 Cents!

Dairy Queen in Seymour, Indiana
 My family and I went to Dairy Queen today here in Seymour, Indiana and I was pleasantly surprised to find out they are running a "Buy one Blizzard and get the 2nd for 25 cents!" special. DQ is celebrating the 25th anniversary of the blizzard with this awesome deal. This is a national program but not every DQ will participate. Most will though!

By the way, my husband and I totally remember when the blizzard came out so we are officially old. ;) I think the "Love is Cool" graffiti message is even older. This message has been on a garage in the alley of our DQ here in Seymour for years! I would be sad if they ever get rid of it. Anyone know how long it's been there?

"Love is Cool" Graffiti Seymour, Indiana
Back to the blizzard, I got the Reese Cup and my hubby got the Banana Split blizzard. Yummy! So, hurry in to DQ because this deal only lasts until the 25th. Or heck, go every night this week! Take a friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment