Sunday, April 4, 2010

What do you do on Easter Sunday?

Today is Easter! Yay! What are your plans? If you don't have any, check out my last two posts. Today I am going to my Aunt Becky's house for food and fun. We have a huge meal and then we have an egg hunt for the kids AND the adults...lol. Oh, yes - and we adults act like crazy little kids because there is money in them there eggs...lol. My husband of 12 years always seems to do well. Probably because he is 6'6 and can see the eggs better than the rest of us. Especially, me. I am barely five foot tall. We make quite a pair ;0) So, send me a comment and tell me what you do.

2 comments:

  1. What do you do to celebrate Easter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that adult egg hunt sounds like fun to me. Would really be fun if you could get the kids to hide them from YOU. Now if I could just get someone willing to donate the money! LOL Hope you have a fantastic family day. Happy Resurrection Day to you & yours!

    ReplyDelete